Please check out all the fun things to do at Sports Fusion by clicking on the individual attraction pages. You will get a brief description and see pictures that give you a clear idea of all that we have to offer. Also check out all of our videos at YouTube and our Facebook page for more information about upcoming events.
Who We Are and Why We Built Chesterfield Sports Fusion
Chesterfield Sports Fusion is a 30,000 square foot indoor family entertainment center built in what used to be one of the few manufacturing plants in Chesterfield Valley. It is a family owned and operated business that takes pride in providing the greater St. Louis metro area with clean, safe, physical recreation activities within a unique environment. Our goal is to get people off the sofa and away from the TV by giving them fun things to do during both good and bad weather. By offering a blend of attractions that appeal to a broad range of ages and physical abilities, it truly is a place where families can play together and create special memories that last a life time. Getting exercise while having a great time is now possible!
We are open to the general public and also have the capability and capacity to accommodate groups events from 30 to 300+ people. Please check our hours of operation page to see what works best for you and your group.
Who comes to Chesterfield Sports Fusion?
It may seem hard to believe but just about everyone can have a great time at Sports Fusion! Our youngest guests can keep themselves busy on our 3 story climbing structure for hours while anyone over the age of 7 can enjoy all of our attractions.
Following is a list of some of the most frequent visitors to Sports Fusion:
- Families with school age children
- Birthday Parties (Children through Adult)
- Grandparents with their grandchildren
- School Field Trips - Elementary through High School
- School End of Year Celebrations
- Sports Teams for Get Acquainted Events and End of Season Celebrations
- Corporations for Team Building and Recognition/Reward Events
- High Schools for Graduation Lock-Ins, After Homecoming and Prom Events
- College Fraternities/Sororities and Activity Groups
- Church and Synagogue Youth Groups
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties
- Ministry Teams
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Singles/Dating Clubs
- Couples Date Nights